Dylan Dreyer (born Dylan Marrie Dreyer) is an American meteorologist who works for NBC News. She works as a weather anchor in the Orange Room on weekends in addition to Weekend Today and MSNBC.
Top Things To Know About Dylan Dreyer’s Age, Career, Family
Dreyer joined NBC News in September 2012 after seven years at the now-defunct Boston NBC affiliate WHDH. She was employed as a reporter by 3rd Hour today.
NBC News meteorologist Dylan Dreyer is well-known. Dylan has had a long and productive career. She worked as the weekend meteorologist at WICU-TV in Erie, Pennsylvania, an NBC affiliate, from 2003 until 2005. From 2005 until 2007, Dreyer served as a weekend meteorologist for WJAR-TV in Rhode Island, an NBC affiliate. In 2008, Bostonian magazine dubbed her “Boston’s Best Meteorologist.”
She was also the weekday morning meteorologist for WHDH-Today TV in New England from 2007 to 2012. In 2012, she joined NBC News as a full-time correspondent.
Dylan Dreyer’s Quick-Facts
- She worked for the now-defunct WHDH-TV in Boston, Massachusetts, from 2007 to 2012.
- In September of that year, she began working for NBC.
- On February 9, 2013, Dreyer was injured in an automobile accident while driving for The Today Show to capture a snowfall.
What is Dylan’s annual remuneration?
Dreyer is paid $2 million per year in addition to her multiple hosting assignments on NBC.
Dylan Dreyer’s Ages And Early Years
Dylan Marie Dreyer was born on August 2, 1981, in Manalapan Township, New Jersey, to Jim and Linda Dreyer. Her last year of high school was spent in Manalapan.
In 2003, she received a Bachelor of Science in Meteorology from Rutgers University.
Dreyer recently celebrated his 40th birthday. Linda’s 70th birthday was commemorated with a party hosted by her daughter.
Dreyer was compelled to decline her father’s invitation to Thanksgiving dinner as a result. According to social media and news accounts, she and her parents have a wonderful relationship.
Dylan Dreyer’s Net Worth and Career
Her net worth is estimated to be around $4 million, according to several estimates. Dreyer joined NBC in 2010 as the weather anchor for Weekend TODAY.
Every day, NBC Nightly News weatherman Lester Holt appeared on him.
Dreyer worked as a daily morning meteorologist for WHDH-Today TV’s New England programme from 2007 through 2011.
According to Boston Magazine’s Improper, he was the best meteorologist of 2008. From 2005 until 2007, Dreyer was a weekday meteorologist for NBC affiliates WJAR-TV in Providence, Rhode Island, and WICU-TV in Erie, Pennsylvania, an outlying NBC station.
Dylan Dreyer’s husband, children, and other important people
Dylan’s husband is Brian Fichera. The pair originally met on WHDH, a Boston television station. The couple tied the knot on October 6, 2012. Brian is a highly qualified technician. In addition to their three children, the couple has a home in the greater New York area.
Calvin Bradley Fichera, the couple’s first child, was born on December 17, 2016, and the couple shared the news on social media. She announced she was expecting her third child on the Today Show.
Dylan has two more sons: Oliver Fichera, who was born on September 29, 2021, and Russell James Fichera, who was born on September 29, 2021.
Dylan Dreyer’s Most Interesting Weirdnesses
- Dreyer used her full name, Dylan Marie Dreyer, on all of her job applications to make sure employers knew she was a woman.
- After a miscarriage in the winter of 2018/2019, she was diagnosed with secondary infertility.
- The Improper Bostonian Magazine awarded her the title of Boston’s Best Meteorologist in 2008.
- To honor her accomplishments, the American Meteorological Society honored her with the Precious Seal of Approval Award.
She has a strategy that excludes hospitals, physicians, and luggage. Once the kid was born, her spouse was told to bring a specific sort of food to her hospital room. She was able to get in shape as a result of the weight loss.
- Release Date And Time For Legacies Season 4 Episode 7, Spoilers, And Online Streaming!!
- Is Hilda Season 3 Going To Be Renewed Or Canceled? Updates Through 2022!